Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Brian Knowles' Team in Training -- HELP!!!

As many of you know, I've been training to run the Disney Marathon on January 7th for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. It's been a long road and I know I've lost touch with a lot of people I care for. The good news is that it's almost done and I will be finally able to have a normal life again. The bad news is that with work, school, training and other assorted "things"; I'm totally in a crunch to finish raising money for the event. I'm asking you to help by making a contribution! At this point I have until Dec 13th to finish raising the funds. Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly & securely. Now, according to the website I only have around 900 but in reality it's more like 1500! :) You will receive email confirmation of your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. I thank you in advance for your support, and I truly appreciate your generosity!!

http://www.active.com/donate/tntga/tntgaBK

Please forward this email to as many people as you can to encourage them to donate as well!

I know it is holiday season and many of you will be strapped for cash but you can specify any amount. Even a dollar ;) every bit counts.
Again, thank you all so much! Especially to everyone who has help me get this far!!

-Brian Knowles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home