Wednesday, February 15, 2006

WTF is wrong with people???

Here is a quote from my boss Irene Lewis that was in a email from her today.
The secret to happiness is not in doing what one likes to do, but in liking what one has to do. - unknown

And like one of my past supervisors here that said... "The young and the old don't need health insurance." - Jeff white...

I am sorry but that quote from Irene today has made me sick...In more ways then I can relate right now.... This is the mindset I have to deal with everyday....
I am starting to understand what is wrong with me.... It is the people I am surrounded by... HELP ME!!!!!... I have fallen into a mindless sheeple zombie nightmare...

Am I the only person that can see something odd going on? or is this normal... ??? thanks for the mercury laden fish.... but no thanks...

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude,

Next week's schedule is the same, 11-8. You get to time Todd...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home