Wednesday, February 15, 2006

shattered world view

I have notice a trend of either me loosing my sanity or I am waking up and seeing the world in a different light ... A little more clear... Maybe clearer then I ever have before ...

I am almost to the point where there is no one I can really talk to or have a open discussion with because what I say ends up conflicting with their "world view" and we all know what happens when a persons world view is threatened... They blindly fight what ever idea you have...

I am even more surprised by the tendency of the people on this planet (yes I am a victim as well, but currently purging my mind of that virus) to believe anything told to them, as long as it fits what they want to hear or see or believe... Then argue with false data and outright misconceptions...

I guess I have underestimated the desire... No... The absolute necessity of the human mind....

over the years I have learned not to express my views or ideas... And lately as I feel like I am closer and closer to the edge of a major breakthrough there has been less and less people that I can express my ideas to... And even those that I can only get a small part of that's actually rattling around inside my scull before I can see the eyes glaze over or the anger from a world view shattered and the absolute need to convince me that their view is the correct one...

as time is getting closer (some of you know what I mean) I am seeing more and more what most people call coincidences. I am running into them daily.. And at times a stream of intermingled and complex patterns... I have chosen to follow there path... For personal reasons.. To see where they lead me... At times I try to give you all a glance... But most of the time I am dismissed as a little "out there" ... I will miss you all... But for me there is no other path... For I will not be distracted any more... Peace, long life and may our paths cross again in love, health and happiness...

4 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See what happens when you give up the cigarettes.... no more mind numming drug to dull your awarness and the first views are scary
BUT they are sheeple all the same

It hard to swim up stream when the river is filled with sewage... better to take the path less traveled...

Its hard to get rid of the crap after swimming in sewage for so long

Love
Pop

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please know that you do have people that believe in you and your ideas.

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."
Goethe

Sounds like you are waking up, snapping out of the trance that most live their lives in
Pop

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when is it that you finally figure out life?

any moment now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home