Sunday, November 12, 2006

Oneness Minute Message - Day 3


We join our hearts and minds together every day at 11:11 to acknowledge our Oneness with All That Is. We are part of the One, the All in every way we can imagine. Nothing and no one is ever lost.

-----------------

In this moment, who do I think I Am? And Who do I choose to be?

-----------------

11- And now I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one, as we are one. 12 - While I was with them, I protected them in your name that you have given me. I guarded them, and not one of them was lost except the one destined to be lost, so that the scripture might be fulfilled. 13 - But now I am coming to you, and I speak these things in the world so that they may have my joy made complete in themselves.

Holy Bible - New Testament - John 17:11-13

-----------------

Thank you, for doing your part to align with others around the world to celebrate our Oneness. Everyday at 11:11 we are remembering our connection: to each other, to our planet and to All That Is.

The goal of this global daily exercise is to shift our belief of separation to an awareness of our natural connection.

Humanity's Team is a worldwide movement that seeks to bring people together through our focus on education and inner work. The world does not have to be the way it is. Each one of us has the power to change it.

-----------------

This message is brought to by www.OnenessMinute.org

Visit Humanity's Team USA at www.HumanitysTeamUS.org

Visit Humanity's Team International at www.HumanitysTeam.org

We join All in Love and send Peace and Joy to All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home