Monday, August 28, 2006

First month back

After leaving my office job at Hellsouth... Paying last years taxes.... Moving ALL my stuff from Aztlantis GA back to the east coast spiritual vortex... (and yes it is very important about who, where and what you surround yourself with) ... I then traveled 600 miles more back to the town where I grew up to see the person I would consider no less then my brother get married... Absolutely beautiful... See every one I could in the short time there... Travel 600 miles back ... Start a new job and career (interesting how I became "comfortable doing the same thing for years and years")...

So one month after all that ...

May 17th 2006 Dr. Steven Greer from the Disclosure Project and CSETI came to UNCA to talk about his new book "Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge" and as with his first two books I went to see him and get a signed copy for my library....

May 18th 2006 Gregg Braden came to the local book store to talk about his book "Secrets of the lost mode of prayer" and to kick off a weekend lecture in town with Dr. Bruce Lipton... Again I had to go and hear Gregg speak and get a signed copy for the library... Couldn't make it to the lecture though... Maybe next time..

May 20th 2006 Bhagavan Das, of the book "Be Here Now" was chanting at Namaste Yoga & Healing Center... A absolutely spiritually uplifting evening...

I love this town !!!!

Az

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home