Friday, March 17, 2006

Odd wake up call

So this morning I woke up a little early and looked at the clock and realized that I had like another hour to go before I had to get up for work... So drifting back to sleep I heard two loud bangs... Waking up .. I thought that someone hit my bedroom window or was banging on the cars outside...
then a min or so later... 4-6 more... Now this time I knew they were gun shots... And they were close by... Peaking outside my window.. I see others looking outside as well... So I open the door.. And see what's going on.. Thinking someone just got shot... Don't see anything... Well after a few mins of wondering where it came from... Another round of 4-6 shots out back of the building across the parking lot... Sounded like a shotgun deeper then the cracks of the first series...

anyway.. There was shells outside the one dudes apt.. the neighbor lady said when she looked out from the first shots she saw a guy outside naked... Cops were called.. The guy had brain surgery a few months ago and is taking meds.. And owns guns... I had to goto work before they made a run on the guys apt... So that's all I know right now.... But yes a odd way to wake up this morning

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It good that you are moving, and none too soon
Pop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home