Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Atheist quotes

Blaise Pascal - Men never commit evil so fully and joyfuly as when they do it for religious convictions

Emo Philips - When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

Bertrand Russell - And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence

Doug McLeod - I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence

Richard Jeni - “You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend”

Ferdinand Magellan - The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church

Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church

Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.

atheist quotes
http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php

Offended by these??? then dont goto the link , sit down and reexamine YOUR faith, and dont take things so seriously... Az

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home