Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A journey

24 hours....
nothing really abnormal all day...
currently slight light headiness with a wisp of a headache...
whole body tingling with a hint of effervescence lightness

36 hours....
5 lbs lighter
sense of smell has increased... (smelling weird things)

56 hours....
10lbs lighter
desire for food has been diminishing
nothing really abnormal other then more time when not dealing with food :)
today is the solar eclipse

72 hours...
13 lbs lighter
been lightheaded all day, but I really think its because I havent been drinking enough water...
nose and throat have been detoxing

84 hours... last day
intermintant sleep...
15lbs lighter
feeling better

92 hours... finished...
always a interesting experence :)


more info to come...

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been experiencing some similar effects - felt allmost trippy Wed night as I was working. Swirlyness, lightheadedness. All that day and so far today I've been experiencing strange smells. Could've sworn there was a dead carcas in my studio last night! Maybe your sensations have less to do with fasting than with energies extant?

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I guess the secret to losing weight is to stop eating?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home