Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Very odd

Below is a email I found in my inbox yesterday.... Interesting that I have heard of just that type of thing just the other day... coincidence maybe... if you believe in that type of thing... It would be interesting to know if other states were droped as well or was it only PA... you fokes in PA better hang on... - Az

From: xxxxx@xxx.xxx
To: xxxx@xxx.xxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:16 PM
Subject: Very odd

I live in SE Pennsylvania where, to the best of my knowledge, there has never been appreciable earthquake damage if any at all. I just became aware, via the internet, that my company, Allstate, is dropping ALL earthquake insurance in the state. Do you think that Allstate has foreknowledge of HARRP being readied for some heavy-duty action? It would has been nice if the company had the decency to inform its policyholders of this change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home